I have a Doctorate of Psychology in counseling psychology from Northwest University. Previously, I received a Masters in Counseling Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Northwest University.
Experience and Training:
During my training, my experience has included working two years with women and children at a recovery shelter in Seattle, Washington. This included working with homeless individuals and families, those in recovery from substance use, women coming out of domestic violence, and children who had experienced or witnessed great trauma.
I also completed my internship at the Fremont Community Therapy Project in Seattle, Washington during 2014 and 2015 where I received trauma informed training on therapy and assessment and supervision from Dr. Laura Brown.
I continued my training at Integrative Psychological Services of Seattle as a post-doctoral therapist and evaluator under supervision from Dr. Samantha Slaughter.
I also have professional training in the following:
- Level I and Level II training in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skills facilitation (DBT)
- Lifespan Integration (LI)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD)
- Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA)